Today we completed a group work project to create a mock or practice preliminary just as practice for editing and to show us what we are supposed to be doing.
This is the first time I have ever done editing and the first time I have used Premiere Pro.
This screenshot is shows the set-up of premiere pro that I have used. Overall it was about 2 hours of work for sadly, only 13 seconds of film. This helped solidify my knowledge of continuity by showing Match on action, 180 degree rule and a door opening.
This was great for practice as I am now more prepared, when it comes to creating my own I won’t be going in head first without any prior experience.